Subject: [Leica] Re:professional leica shooters?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Sep 21 07:21:10 2006

Been doing it in LA for years. I used to take a 4x5, but mainly a
Rollei, to Labor demos. Now I take a IIIa with a 2.8cm as a back up
to the digital.
The one that made me take pause was seeing an 8x10 Arca-Swiss slim
line, an arresting instrument in its own right, used to do portraits
at SF anti-war demos. Can't wait to see the images in publication, or
on a gallery wall.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center