Subject: [Leica] Re: MacPro
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 21 15:17:28 2006

I'm a PC and Linux guy, but I'd love to have a Mac just
so I could run image editting software and have a nice
BSD command line at my disposal at the same time. I
used to love BSD on the early Sparc boxen.

Yummy!

My bro' (MS Comp Sci) recently made the switch to Mac
for pretty much the same reasons.

Scott