Subject: [Leica] M8 and Digital Exposure Correction
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 22 02:31:19 2006

Mehrdad, have you handled the camera and used the Phase One software then?
That's surprising if the bundled software can't use that info in the RAW
files.
I did read from Leica that its use is optional with the RAW files but
embedded in the jpgs. Can't wait to handle one of these when I
can arrange it.

Cheers
Hoppy