Subject: [Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Sep 22 07:56:49 2006

Something I read in the mass of discussions about the camera suggested
that it would do RAW+jpeg. I've never done this with my Canon - seemed
like a waste of memory space, but if the B&W is really that good in
jpeg it would make a good reference image for the conversion from RAW.

I wonder what the minimal compression for JPEG is on the M8.

AB