Subject: [Leica] Potential LUG gathering
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Sep 22 11:12:41 2006

Tina,
I am very sorry that I will no be able to be in Cape Cod this fall.  I could
take one trip and Germany won this year.  I am pretty sure that most people
can move into the first week of November.  There won't be many leaves left,
but then the tourist will have gone and you can actually sit at a table or
walk around and see things so that may be a bonus.

Dave and all, does the first weekend in November work for you?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com