Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica & OT gear
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 00:12:17 2006

LUGGERS,

I've previously posted both the Leica equipment and the other gear on the
following list, including an extensive Olympus OM-System, with relatively
little
response.  Please help me help a recently widowed friend sell this equipment
for a fair price.

As I've said previously, I helped the owner set the prices, with reference
KEH and similar sites, but if the reason for the very modest response is
that
the falling market has caused us to price the gear too high, let me hear
from
you what you think a favorable, but still fair, price should be.

Similarly, as I've also said previously, the owner would like to sell the
indicated packages as such, but please let us know if you're seriously
interested
in purchasing only some part of a package.

As before, if you're interested, please contact me off list, and I can put
you directly in touch with the owner.  C'mon folks, give me a hand here,
please!

Bart Smith