Subject: [Leica] OT (really off topic) RANT
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Sep 23 15:27:41 2006

Hey Daniel--

The recording companies are the biggest thieves of artist income.
Creative bookkeeping and a near monopoly on distribution have preyed
on musicians for DECADES.

Their main fear about downloaders and the Internet is that artists
will build a way to market themselves directly to the listener,
bypassing the industry's milking of the monetary chain.

Rant over.

The mention of Bromberg (I'm a big fan) brought to mind these shots I
fell into in 2003. I was trolling for photos while there for a
convention. Stumbled across David Bromberg's fiddle shop there.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/Grab-Bag/Bromberg-1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/Grab-Bag/Bromberg-2.jpg.html

M6, probably 50 Summicron

Ric Carter