Subject: [Leica] Equinox - revisited
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Sep 23 15:46:48 2006

At 01:32 PM 9/23/2006, you wrote:

>It was and is like I died and went to heaven.
>

>Mark Rabiner

Mark -  My youngest daughter is flying the coop and moving to
Brooklyn next week.  She'll be wandering around with Leicas and
Canons while looking for a job.  Don't you need an assistant? ;-)

Tina

PS.  If you see a very tall young girl with long dark hair trying to
unload furniture from a rental truck, please stop and help her!

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Equinox - revisited)