Subject: [Leica] With my M3... HCB book
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 24 15:32:39 2006

Thanks for the information Steve, I'll look for it on a excellent
Barcelona's Bookshop specialized only on photography, I think it is the best
shop of photographic books I've never seen, www.kowasa.com, and thanks again
for your kind words.

I still keep an interview to HCB published in late 70's or early 80's on
Popular Photography, he says that with a 50mm and you go a few steps
approaching or away the subject you can act very fast.

Saludos cordiales,
Luis