Subject: [Leica] OT: HELP! with R2400 needed!
From: tim at kairosphoto.com (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sun Sep 24 18:17:56 2006

Ken - R200 or 2400?

on the 2400 Which ink do you have in? VFA will only show up if you have the
Matte Black ink in.

Also, sometimes (in Win anyway) it doesn't always detect the change (is it
still listing glossy papers?) - try telling it to print something on
Enhanced Matte - I usually finds that detects the cartridge has changed and
when you go back, the Matte papers finally show up on the list

tim