Subject: [Leica] Candid photos in public places
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 24 20:38:21 2006

Ashley I'm part of the down under annex of the LUG as well. I am equally
annoyed at the media beatup on this here. My children are
in primary school and I do a lot of volunteer work at their school, too.
That's the only place where I am comfortable taking
photographs that may include others children. It's a pretty sad comment on
society and perceptions isn't it?
I just don't do it and with adults try always to seek permission too, where
relevant.
Cheers
Hoppy