Subject: [Leica] PAW 38 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 25 10:13:39 2006

Lottermoser George wrote:
> A lovely series Daniel - the stonework on the bridge is extraordinary.
>>
>> http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/shoebox/2006v38/

Thanks George, Luis and Richard.

I am a real sucker for those bridges. They fascinate me. This one is not
that old (1812), but some of them can go back 400 years. Talk about a
solid construction.

This bridge led a midaeval, medaeval, medieval ... middle-age road into
town, the town where the fortress of the main is found.

I have a collection of bridges. I shold dig them out and put them
together. They tend, however, to look pretty much alike.

Daniel

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PAW 38 dlridings)