Subject: [Leica] Wing window, now mileage
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Mon Sep 25 10:18:13 2006

Richard and Don: But the 900 did not have wing windows.... I drove my
plain vanilla 1980 900 (in alabaster -- the best color saab ever made)
to something over 360,000, and it was still running when last I heard
anything of it, a year ago.

The car with the wing window is a 1965 122s Volvo station wagon...

my current saab is not nearly as much fun.

bill