Subject: [Leica] With my M3 and the 50
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (nickbroberts@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 25 13:59:26 2006

I liked them all very much, Luis. Xampanyet is somewhere I love - OK, it can
get very full of tourists, but it still seems to have a lot of atmospehere
of Barcelona. I always drink the (very!) cheap Cava there, and as a result,
I've never taken a decent photo of the place! I love the whole area around
there - well, I love Barcelona, to be honest.

"Cows in love" is great!

Nick