Subject: [Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 11:14:17 2006

Ted,
LOL! My digital camera can hide the LCD screen so the empty roll trick could
work. And if not this teaches me to keep old memory cards in the camera bag
for exactly that reason... Next time this lady will get my defunkt 16MB
CompactFlash card!! :-D
Didier

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Walks #4, #5, #6)