Subject: [Leica] wing window now SAAB
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Sep 26 16:27:11 2006

Bill,
You know, the 900 Turbo I have is quite nice to  drive and the maintenance
is not too bad.  Now if I could just slowly replace the GM parts that drive
me nuts like the radio and the climate control, and the stupid info panel.
But, if I am driving too fast, then none of that matters.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com