Subject: [Leica] Re:IIIf vs. 5D
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Sep 27 07:18:22 2006

If you go back a couple of years we had a discussion on how to make sure you
got the shot.  If I recall correctly, our barkeep used at least two cameras
with every shot duplicated on each camera and always made sure that each
camera had the important stuff on at least two rolls of film processed
seperately.

I don't go quite that far, but I do always shoot on multiple rolls that are
processed at different times.

As to the pro at hand, didn't he check the screen to see if he had basic
exposure down; or did the three year old format the card?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com