Subject: [Leica] M8 Photokina Report (+ smidge on ZI and CV) **WITHCORRECT URL LINK**
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Sep 27 09:29:21 2006

Isn't it really GREAT to have to products competing in the same space?
And responding to each other?

Adobe really had to hustle their buns when Aperture came out - and
Lightroom revealed how much Aperture could do that it hadn't bothered
with. So we're getting some real choice and with feedback to both
development teams we're getting products that are evolving quickly.

This makes me happy!

Adam