Subject: [Leica] IIIf vs. 5D
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 27 10:46:31 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 1:38 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> And I guess you're just one of those blessed guys, Ken, who never
> lost a
> roll of film, or had it detach from a take-up spool. Or screwed up
> when he
> was loading reels for development - or had a 'tea boy' cook his
> film after
> he risked his ass on Omaha Beach. ;-)

Yes, I guess I did sound a bit tacky, didn't I?

Who, me?  Lose a roll of film?   Forget to pull out a collapsible
lens?  Leave a lens cap on?  Go without an extra battery?

<big sheepish grin>

My apologies to all the professional photographers on this list, for
my unutterably tacky remarks.

I shall now go straight to the meetinghouse and on bended knee ask
forgiveness.....

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] IIIf vs. 5D)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] IIIf vs. 5D)