Subject: [Leica] Travelling light
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Sep 27 14:00:24 2006

Just got back from 3 days in Lisbon, one of my favourite cities. I
wanted to travel light, so I did not take the Canon outfit; instead,
I took the GRD and the Leica CL I bought from Sonny back in 2002 or
2003. And--shocking news--I shot a roll of Tri-X yesterday and today.
Lisbon is a good Tri-X city. Now I have to wait a couple of days to
see if the pictures are any good (the ones from the GRD are fine). I
was also frustrated that the autofocus and aperture priority modes
did not seem to work properly on the CL ;-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
http://www.greatpix.eu