Subject: [Leica] Calling all PS Elements users!!!!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 28 06:36:49 2006

Guys,

many thanks are due to Steve Woolfenden (swoolf@global.co.za) on the CVUG
list
for pointing out this site:

http://hiddenelements.com/index.htm

which offers "close to full PS" functionality in PSE.

Now as it is well known that I am a tight ***, I welcome anything that helps
me
put my money towards the MP (No, I don't want an M8; I'll think about it
when
the M9 is well in the shops; the sw has been fixed, the price has dropped
and
someone else can "mark up" my lenses - including my LTM ones - other than
Solms
and cheaper), I was looking at this with great interest.

**BUT** do any of you have any experience of using it? and if so what
results do
you get? and is it worth it.

Peter Dzwig