Subject: [Leica] M8 Hits the Big Time - Appears in the NY Times!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Sep 29 05:40:38 2006

That's New York sarcasm at work, Tina.  The writer, New Yorker in
spirit, if not necessarily by birth, thinks it is only appropriate to
make fun of this very expensive camera that doesn't even come with a
lens.  Or, have any shooting modes.  Or, do movies.  Or, record
sound,  Or,...   :-)

I'd be willing to bet he thinks his hundred-buck P&S would take
pictures that are just as good, too.

Dick