Subject: [Leica] Beginnings of Fall
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 29 06:14:53 2006

Mads, contrary to Hoppy!
Gosh darn it. I don't claim any definitive judgement based on the little
pics posted on-line.
Seems though that Jim has exposed to retain all of the detail and tones he
wants. The little version we see doesn't tell much
regarding the original, unless we're all swapping transparencies, it's all
impressions and variations. Colour spaces, monitor
adjustments, PS tweaks, the whole range of possibilities.
Meet you at Jim's backyard with rolls of Velvia, good Loupes and light
tables.
Cheers
Hoppy