Subject: [Leica] film vs. digital in my brain.
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Sep 29 06:32:16 2006

Tina wrote:

>>I'm about to suggest that if they want to look like free newsletters,
they should stop charging us and just give the newspapers away!!<<

When I lived in Oregon I got fed up with the Oregonian. I called and
canceled my subscription. I received several calls over time asking me
to reconsider. Finally I got a call offering a free subscription,
indefinitely. I still declined. The small amount of value I got from it
was more than offset by the effort to recycle.

I still receive the weekly from the Portland suburb I lived in. I pay
and have it forwarded across the country. Two big draws to that are news
about people I know and humor. The editorial staff takes a whimsical
approach to reporting.

daveR