Subject: [Leica] Meet you at Jim's backyard with rolls of Velvia, good Loupes and light tables.
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Sep 29 22:12:01 2006

On 30/09/2006, at 1:08, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> It was an introduction to ULF, I had spent a lot of time preparing
> for it and was relieved that it went very well. I covered
> everything that I could think of including film, holders, lenses,
> Scheimpflug, (which some hadn't heard about) scanning, printing and
> a lot more.

hard to understant that someone who's about to enter into the ULF
world haven't heard about Scheimpflug, unless they don't know nothing
about camera movements or darkroom practices, which won't explain
what attracted him to ULF...  live to see.

it looks like it was a nice workshop. :)

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Meet you at Jim's backyard with rolls of Velvia, good Loupes and light tables.)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Meet you at Jim's backyard with rolls of Velvia, good Loupes and light tables.)