Subject: [Leica] Jim's backyard (was Beginnings of Fall)
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Sat Sep 30 01:48:32 2006

Jim,

Which ones? Yes: 56, 60 and 65 - and 62. Not much though.

Often I do the same by adding just a little (too much) 'fill light' when I
am tweaking my photos in Picasa2. Most of the time I am too lazy to open PS2
- unless I need to print .

Nice company you had in that backyard including the cormorant that seems far
more customised to people than the cormorants in my backyard. I will try to
upload a few of them soon - also to illustrate my kind of tweaking.

Mads