Subject: [Leica] One More
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Sep 30 18:12:08 2006

At 04:52 PM 9/30/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I went back and looked at this again - and again. It just grows and
>grows on me (!).
>
>Peter

Thank you, Peter.  I just keep going back and looking again and again
to see how I could have improved it.  Maybe a lower angle to cut out
some of the reddish background areas ;-)  I guess like most of us,
I'm never satisfied with my own photos, but I really appreciate the
feedback here on the LUG.  Sometimes it makes me think that maybe
some days I might get something right!

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA