Subject: [Leica] More about digital & film
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Sep 30 20:13:34 2006

I can't justify it, but I spent about an hour on the balcony
this evening with an M6 on a tripod (gasp),  a cable release
and a L358 incident meter shooting still life "stuff" through
the dwindling twilight - and all my troubles just seemed to
melt away with each exposure.

I don't get the same mellow high with my D200. Maybe
the D200 is like coke and the M6 is like good weed.

Dunno :-)

Scott