Subject: [Leica] Photokina
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Oct 1 13:35:48 2006

You'll get several from me during the next few days. Having just
returned from Photokina this afternoon and having reviewed what is on
the CF cards, there are several decent images of fellow LUGgers.

My favorite so far is a pic of Tuulikki Abrahamsson, armed (with a P&S)
and not dangerous....

Nathan