Subject: [Leica] Re: Wrong computer date
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Mon Oct 2 05:31:30 2006

I've had more lenses (1) damaged with a bloody UV filter than without one
(0). I stopped using the rotten things years ago, and have since had no
damage, don't have to clean the lens as much as before and don't fork out
for pointless bits of glass I don't use and only deteriorate optical
quality. But I keep my computer date right!

Nick