Subject: [Leica] Announcing winners of September 2006 contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Oct 3 06:02:27 2006

All of the judges have reported in, and the September 2006 contest gallery
is now available for viewing at http://contest.leica-users.org/

The first place winner is someone who hasn't actually posted a message to
the LUG in more than a year, though he's been subscribed for quite some
time. I guess he spends more time photographing and less time talking about
photographs, eh?

First place: Montie Talbert
Second place: Didier Ludwig
Third place: Jim Bielecki
Honorable mentions: Robert Meier, Chris Williams, R. Clayton McKee

Congratulations to the winners, thanks to everyone who entered, and thanks
to the judges.

I've got to get to work on producing the prize.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon keeper

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Announcing winners of September 2006 contest)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Announcing winners of September 2006 contest)