Subject: [Leica] Loyalty Day and brats
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 4 02:04:08 2006

Daniel
Interesting to know about your background. I always thought you're
Scandinavian that speaks english very well. I like the three ladies in the
convertible shot. They look pretty 50ies style, like your lens' signature,
too.
Didier

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Loyalty Day and brats)