Subject: [Leica] PAW Update
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Wed Oct 4 11:30:13 2006

Well, I've been a bit lax with my PAW updates. Ugh, lax is really being
used loosely to protect the innocent - I've bee horrible this year.

However, I finally got around to posting the images I've shot over the
past few months and I invite you to peruse them.

I'm all over the board with cameras, from a lowly PS digital  to a 645,
a M6 , a Digital Rebel and a D70.  I'm waiting for that M8 too...

http://www.heninger.org/paw/

So have look when you get a chance.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW Update)