Subject: [Leica] Walking around Ashton Northamptonshire
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Oct 5 05:26:46 2006

On Oct 5, 2006, at 2:45 AM, GeeBee wrote:

> --Graham
> http://www.geebeephoto.com

Graham,

As always, for me, your photos are a treat!  The color shots in this
series are inspiring me to give color another try.  I'm sort of like
Daniel when it comes to color, and I need to expand my horizons a bit.

Beautiful images.  Thanks for sharing them with us.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r