Subject: [Leica] Photoshop help
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Oct 5 11:05:20 2006

I first bought it as "Aldus Photostyler" in 1997 because it could be
upgraded to Adobe. ....later, went Adobe 4.0 ,blah  blah blah up to the
current CS. It has been on my machine and my next machine and my next
machine since then. I do believe you are wrong about it being filled in
at registration since I registered it and also have my name in the info
palette as well as the ability to put file copy by "Jabba the Hut" The
info palette is not the one on the splash screen but the one which
allows embedded information on images, if that helps?

So what I am looking for is someone who knows more about it than I do
=-O ..

Walt

p.s. I would never use a bootleg copy of any software. My anti-religious
philosophy precludes dishonesty. Now, if I get saved on my deathbed
maybe I'll lie my way into heaven. O:-)