Subject: [Leica] Photoshop help
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Oct 5 11:49:49 2006

Walt I'm going a bit nuts trying to answer your question. I vividly
remember that there was a way to specify a default copyright when
files are imported. But I use CS2 now and the Bridge program will do
that. As will the camera.

Unfortunately I don't have a working version of CS1 and I can't find
out where that default is set in CS2 - not in any of the obvious
places! But I just KNOW there's a setting that added copyright for
imported pictures.

As to why it can't be edited - that one I don't understand exactly
although that might be a preference setting.

I freely admit that all the meta data (IPTC etc) is a maze of twisty
passages all alike to me. Or is it a twisty maze of passages all
alike? Or a maze of twisty passages all alike?

Geesh - see? I'm lost in Adventure now and can't find my way out.....

But I'll keep looking. I have an old set of training videos that might
discuss this.

AB