Subject: [Leica] FS Canon 50mm Serenar 1.9 LTM
From: lkgroup at comcast.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Thu Oct 5 17:18:19 2006

I have a 50mm Canon Serenar F1.9 for sale. $125 plus shipping

The lens is LTM and is descibed as Summitar like by many. It was Recently
cleaned, CLA by Phil Mason and has a Canon lens cap but no end cap. The body
of the lens is excellent and the glass is clean with no Fungus or marks,
possible some minor dust since it has been cleaned.

I accept Bank Cashier checks, money orders or paypal. Checks must clear
before item is sent, and paypal requires a 3% additional charge. I have
100% positive feedback (229) on ebay under the name lkgroup.

E-mail me if you are interested or have questions at

lkgroup@comcast.net

Thanks

Leo Christoffer

In Washington State