Subject: [Leica] Tina's Daughter
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Oct 6 08:28:14 2006

At 10:59 AM 10/6/2006, you wrote:
>On 10/6/06 10:01 AM, "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net> typed:
>Elmo just missed dog heaven Prospect Park with dog pond and no leash areas
>and times. I'll have to adapt and adopt everybody else's dog carry yummies
>in my back pocket. Cats too.
>
>Mark Rabiner

Mark, I'm so sorry about Elmo.  Laura's biggest hesitation about
moving to Brooklyn was leaving her beloved Reese (Heinz 57 variety
dog) here at home.  She calls every day to check on him and her two
cats that I've inherited!  I'm sure you'll run into her at Prospect
Park as soon as she discovers that there are dogs there.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Tina's Daughter)