Subject: [Leica] Re: Black ink
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri Oct 6 17:15:20 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 3:46 PM, Scott wrote:

> [...]

I don't have an ink jet printer any more but I used to refill HP
cartridges with Pelikian black ink, available in any art supply store
for a couple of dollars a bottle. It uses a very finely divided
carbon as the pigment, producing a very dark, fade proof black. It
works very well if you use the cartridge regularly but firmly clogs
the cartridge if you let it sit idle for more than a few days.

Larry Z