Subject: [Leica] Re: Leicina
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Oct 7 13:42:29 2006

He does too?  Thought it was just me.

Actually, if anyone knows of a WORKING, PROPERLY FUNCTIONING LEICINA 8mm
roll film camera let me know.  All the examples I've seen have dead meters;
the camera needs the auto meter to function properly.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
(who's just back from the Hershey car show, shooting still pix with his M2
and Velvia/Kodak Gold and movies with his Bolex D8L.