Subject: [Leica] Spanish Clouds II
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 7 15:42:25 2006

Hi Nathan,

Thanks again for your opinion, maybe is what you say, camera movement..., I
don't remember the speeds, but I usually shot at 1/125 or 1/250, on the
other hand I ask me if it is possible that all the Rolleiflex pictures has
been with little movement and not the Leica ones. I'll try 16 bits...., but
it takes a long time and produce big files.

Saludos desde Barcelona (still hot here!)
Luis