Subject: [Leica] comments welcome
From: jazzybob at gmail.com (R S)
Date: Sat Oct 7 18:31:31 2006

Comments are wolcome on my new entries on the LUG Gallery. I have been a
long tome user of as M3 Sumicrom kit my dad gave me. I recently usgraded to
digital (Digilux 1 and now a D-Lux2).

Tell me if yu use a Mac and Graphic Convertor for some of you rphoto
editing.  I find it easier than photo shop fo most work(I am a amateur, no
mistake - enjoy my cameras immensely - but my work is unlikely to make money
. . .)  My philosophy about editing is - first:compose in the viewfinder,
alter only enough to complete the photo.

Anyway - I have enjoyed reading the posts and dialogues.

reagards,  my fellow Leica OSDs.

Bob Schnick

--
"We live in a fictious time . . ."  Michael Moore

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] comments welcome)