Subject: [Leica] No one prefocuses?
From: roy at detroitphotographic.com (Roy Feldman)
Date: Sun Oct 8 03:44:25 2006

<First of all NO ONE who is a professional photographer PREFOCUSES...this is
a HUGE  misconception by amatures about how to photograph sports.>

Just shot the Detroit Tigers win over the Yankees for AP, I had a 300 2.8 on
a monopod as my main lens,but a 400 prefocused on a tripod  near the 1st
base coach to catch action on second and third.(fired with a pocket wizard)

--
Roy Feldman, photojournalism & editorial photography