Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 39 Mark Rabinor in person
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 8 13:10:29 2006

As most of you know I have been in Germany for the past ten days or so.  One
of my pleasures was meeting quite a few Luggers in person, on of whom was
Mark Rabinor who still is.  This week will be quick as I am still processing
film, but this week is a portrait of Mark at the top of a castle's tower in
some very dim light.  Summilux ASPH at 1.4 with a shutter speed around 1/8
maybe 1/15.  Neopan 400 in Xtol at 1:2

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+38/Rabinorcastleportrait.jpg.html

Enjoy, I'm glad to be back, and feel free to comment or belittle.

As a side note, this image just did not want to come alive.  The scanner
would not scan, the computer kept crashing, and the computer kept wanting to
update strange programs.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] Don's PAW 39 Mark Rabinor in person)