Subject: [Leica] M8 and iPod generation
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Oct 9 05:30:01 2006

There is nothing to say that the comment did not refer to the sale of the
P+S cameras to the IPod generation, not the M8,  This
would make sense from a marketing point of view.  We may see a new product
intro of a Leica branded Digital P+S focused on soccer
Moms.   How this relates to selling $10K M cameras to the same demographics
escapes me.  But it would put money in the coffers.

I think the demographics on the M8 is a lot older than Didier's 35....
closer to 55, with very high disposable income, and most
likely male.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] M8 and iPod generation)