Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Oct 9 14:58:34 2006

Tina, I purchased the academic version of CS creative suite as I have
qualifying students in my household. For non-commercial use,
that's perfectly legitimate for me to install (plus a second copy on a
laptop). Since I bought mine just before the change to CS2
(deliberately), Adobe included an offer for free upgrade to CS2 when it was
released. The academic licensed serial number was
accepted without problem and they sent me free a complete CS2 Creative suite
(which was not even an academic version of the
licence). Both versions are installable and activate-able, however there is
only one licence (plus extra copy on a laptop). However
you may need to read the EULA to see if commercial use disqualifies you from
using an academic version.

Cheers
Hoppy