Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital questions
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Oct 9 20:48:12 2006

I am certainly NOT saying don't do it. I think digital has some wonderful
advantages, and even though I will keep using the darkroom for b/w work,
and like you have planned to use my blad for most of that (other than
street work), when travelling there are more advantgages than
disadvantages to digital, and I felt it was time to move. There are some
"surprizes" in store however, and its a bit like the explosion that
occured when I bought (er Helen bought me) my first M6----------- Oh I
must have a Noctilux etc etc etc

Cheers