Subject: [Leica] Photoshop purchase. question...
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Oct 9 22:45:48 2006

Ken:  If you do get Elements, check out the add-in tools that are floating
around the Net.  There is  a curve tool you can download that gives you
much of the functionality of the Big Program.

Never used it myself, but I've heard good things--I'm sure a quick Google
search will find it.

. . .and yes, sorry, Picture Window Pro is a Windows program.  I work in a
PC-centric corner of the galaxy, and so that's what I use at home.  I
sometimes forget about the alternate universe.  :-)

--Peter