Subject: [Leica] Some band photos
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue Oct 10 05:53:04 2006

Hi Jim,

There's one here from Japan in February:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Japan/File0704.jpg.html

Not so old, but I saw my thousandth band this year . . .

Marty

Let's see that very recent self portrait! ;-)

Jim

--
Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games.mail.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Some band photos)