Subject: [Leica] #203
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 10 14:40:06 2006

At 02:54 AM 10/10/2006, you wrote:
>Leica M6 : Elmar 135mm : green filter : Kodak Professional BW400CN
>
>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06203.htm
>
>--Graham

You really should be getting paid by the tourism department in
England.  I had no idea there were so many beautiful, pastoral, open
spaces left in England.  Since seeing your photos, England has moved
up several notches in my "places to go next" list. (Actually, it was
never even on the list and now it's pretty close to the top!)

I've run out of superlatives, too, but this is another one I'd like
to have hanging on my walls.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com